Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where Does Time Go ?




It seems like just yesterday that I was in H.S. and attending Cardinals games with my parents to see a friend of my parents, Tito Landrum, play for the Cardinals. We would often spend the weekend in St. Louis, at Tito & Theresa Landrum's apartment, along with their 2 daughters Julie & Melissa. The girls were about the same age as my granddaughter's are now ( 5 & 6 ). I lugged those two girls all over the place back then. So.. it was funny when I recently ran into ex-Cardinal's pitcher Ricky Horton at a FCA banquet and found out that Tito's youngest daughter Julie had just gotten married. It had been several years since I had seen Julie and it was a shock when I ran across the picture posted at the top of this story of Julie with her new husband,the Boston Celtic's, Paul Pierce. What a beautiful young lady...where did the time go. Congrats to Julie & Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment