Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DOUBLE EXPOSURE by Michael Lister




I have a challenge for all those who read this page. My favorite read of 2009 was Michael Lister's, "DOUBLE EXPOSURE".
I told everyone who would listen back then to pick up a copy and give it a read. I got alot of thanks from those who did.
Just this Sunday I got a text from a friend in Nashville, who said "Double Exposure"..what a good book!"
So my challenge to you is this,( if you've read it and loved it, pass the word on to one other friend who hasn't.)
And if you haven't read it, go pick it up & read it right away and I am so certain that you'll enjoy it, I'll make you a deal.
If your not satisfied, you can send me your copy of "Double Exposure" and I'll send you another book of your liking in return.
The books author, Michael Lister is an amazing man and has a new book coming out in April entitled "Thunder Beach".
Please... help me spread the word on this incredible book, " DOUBLE EXPOSURE".
Check back from time to time as I'll have an interview with Michael posted here in the months to come.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Great book. If you're going to read it, though, clear out your schedule for the next few hours, because it's a tough one to put down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great read. I read all the time, but my husband never reads books, just magazines and newspapers. He is also a hunter and hunts in those locations in the book. I told him he had to read it, he started it, and stayed up most of the night, did not quit until he finished it. It was great! When does your new book taking place in PCB come out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree this is a must read. I took it on a cruise last September and didnt put it down until I devoured the whole book at almost one sitting.
    Michael is a friend who has an incredible talent with a pen.
    John Bridges

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree, too--I loved this book, and while the plot is excellent the descriptions of the gorgeous Florida wildlife and flora are my favorite aspects. Michael knows how to paint with words, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete