Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tom Russell to play Nashville, June 17th w/ Gretchen Peters




If your as big a fan of Tom Russell as I am, you'll be glad to hear Tom is returning to the Midwest, on June 17th to play in Nashville, Tn., at 3rd and Lindsley at 8 p.m., along with the super talented Gretchen Peters. This will also be as close as Tom will get in 2010. You wont want to miss this show, and it will be a nice time to return to Nashville and help out all those wonderful people who are trying to recover after the recent floods. I can't wait to see if Tom will play "Jimmie Martin" on this trip. My guess is no, out of sensitivity to the recent flooding, but you never know. As far as I know, the show is still scheduled to go on & I'll keep you posted if theirs any changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment